Instructions For Filling Up Online Admission Form
To First Year and Direct Second Year Of Four Year Degree Course In Engineering
For The A.Y. 2014-2015.
- Read the instructions for admission in detail. Minimum eligibility criteria for applying for admission are as mentioned in the Information Brochures issued by the Directorate of Technical Education (M.S.) downloadable from ( www.dte.org.in ).
- Your browser should be Internet Explorer ver. 7 or higher OR Firefox ver. 2 or higher, else download it for Free from
- Test your printer. Keep A4 size paper in the printer tray ready. In the browser "Page Setup" option select paper size as 'A4' and 0.03 inches for top, bottom, left and right margins.
- Before printing, click on "Print Preview" in your browser and confirm if the printout is of 3 pages only. If it is more or less, then make the necessary page adjustments. Take two printouts of your Application Form (one for yourself and another for submission). Paste your recent PP size photograph on one at the space allotted.
- Get the Application Form signed by yourself and your parent/guardian.
- Fill the Online Application Form for admission from our website. (The Internet Lab at XIE is also available for the same). Check the data entered thoroughly. Please fill in full details. An asterisk (*) indicates mandatory entries, without these your form will not be accepted. Submit the form online. On submission a direct link to the form will be emailed to the email addresses provided by you. Please enter a valid e-mail address.
- Once you submit the form, you will not be able to change the same. However, you can retrieve and print your Application Form from the link emailed to you. If you want to make a correction after submitting the form, you may do so at the time of verification. Alternatively, you may make a fresh online application.
- Get your Application Form and required documents verified at the Institute. Get your Acknowledgement Slip signed and stamped. Processing Fee of Rs. 1000/- will be charged at designated verification/payment counters at the Institute. You will get a receipt for the same.
- Only those candidates who have verified their documents will be considered for the Merit List. Those who do not appear in the Merit List will not be able to participate in the admission process.
- After verification please check the website/ Notice Board for Provisional Merit List and schedule of counseling rounds for admission.
- For any queries/ problems regarding submission of the online form, please send an email to :